Personal Information Protection Manager
Personal Information Protection Manager(CEO): Toshiyuki Fukajima
Main Switchboard Number: 03-6907-1958
Purpose of Use
- Provide Personal Information to Third Parties
Provide Personal Information to Third Parties
We will not provide your personal information we keep to the third parties, except for the following cases.
- When the client consents
- When we execute business succession because of a merger, split-up, business transfer, and other reasons
- When it is based on the laws
- When you need to protect life, body, or property, in addition, it is difficult to obtain the person’s consent
- When we need to cooperate with government organization or local government or outsourced person to execute the office work specified in the law as we submit the personal information to tax office for optional investigation by the staff, by obtaining the consent of the person, it may disrupt to execute the office work
Outsource Personal Information
We may outsource all or a part of the personal information handling. In this case, by selecting a company that meets our criteria and concluding a contract including matters such as Confidentiality Agreement, we will outsource the personal information handling and manage, monitor appropriately.
Disclose Etc. Disclosure Targeted Personal Information and Receptionist
If you request the notification and disclosure of the purpose of use, revision and addition or delete of the contents, suspension and delete of use, suspension of offer to third parties(so-called “disclosure etc.”) about disclosure targeted personal information※1, we will deal with them by the procedures, “section 2 of Personal Information Handling”.
If you requ
Voluntarily Fill Out Personal Information
It is optional to fill out your personal information, but if you do not fill out it, we may not be able to provide our services.
Information About Cookie
We use Cookie for the clients in order to browse the website more conveniently.